Myo͞oziNGs" by Cheryl Wilson
1. Art actually makes you feel! Studies have shown that there is a benefit in being around art. It can actually improve your mood and overall well-being. Have you ever had to sit in a waiting room that has blank walls? How did you feel? Then remember how you felt when you were in a room with art; it made you feel so much better, right?
Unfinished Symphony 9" x 12"
2. You are supporting the artist you are buying from. Owning a piece of art that your local or favorite artist made really trumps something machine made. Knowing you owe something that is original and handmade is the good side of materialism. You are also supporting the artist in so many ways.
Come Home With Me 8" x 10"
3. Your space will love you. There is this energy that is created when you fill your rooms with original art. There are times people create their entire decor off of a piece of art. Art can create energy and a mood that will made you just feel better.
I Just Wanna Dance 48" x 60"
4. Buying original art is still a good investment. Not only do pieces of original art increase in value over time they can be handed the art down through the family. I have pieces from family members that I cherish.
5. Original art inspires you and others! There is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing a piece of art that you picked out that inspired you then and still does!! Having a house full of memories of art you have picked out or art someone else bought for you will be forever a gift that keeps making you feel special.
Enigma 2 24 " x 24"
“Often the most unique, compelling work comes not from a concept or an idea but from a deep, wordless place inside the artist.” Juliette Aristides
Thank you for visiting me.
"Myo͞oziNGs" by Cheryl Wilson
Cheryl Wilson, artist
"My world without art is just "eh"